2008年5月11日 星期日

Martian Child

我的火星小孩;

好片!! , IMDB卻只有6.9的分數。
我發現 John Cusack的電影,內容都很好看!

兩個落淚的點,
可能是太久沒看電影了吧 !
1. David 家的狗死掉了。
說真的,是因為我融入了David的腳色吧,
那條狗是他老婆過世後唯一留下的和她相依為命的"人",
當他走了,一切和老婆Mary的回憶也都永成回憶!
像是 "I am Legned "中 Will Smith 的狗 Sam 一樣。

2. 當然是最後一幕,Dennis 火星小孩要回火星在高塔上的對話,
說真的,看了半天,我一直都相信這個小孩是火星來,
整部戲也一直"故弄玄虛"的讓Dennis 擁有一些特別的能力。
btw, 她的繞手指滿酷的 !!

這提要是考主旨題,
我還不一定選的出來!!

這是一部 有帶歡笑和淚水的電影 ,
在這母親節的一大清晨,
祝媽媽 母親節 快樂 !!


Liz: Guys, get off the dog!
Nicholas: We're just playing.
Liz: That dog is like 200 years old in human- would you do that to Grandma?
"你會騎在你祖媽身上嗎 ??"

Dennis: [after doing the Martian dance] Nice talk.
這段很可愛 !! 哈!

David: Uh, listen, Chief, I, uh... I brought you some sunblock. Very strong stuff. SPF 45, that's sun protection factor, and uh, helps you against the ultraviolet rays, which are, you know, they call them the UV rays. Anyways, it’s hypoallergenic and waterproof. I'll just leave it for you.
躲在箱子時...David 把 防曬乳給他 !!

David: Sometimes we forget that children have just arrived on the earth. They are a little like aliens, coming into beings as bundles of energy and pure potential, here on some exploratory mission and they are just trying to learn what it means to be human. For some reason Dennis and I reached out into the universe and found each other, Never really know how or why. And discovered that I can love an alien and he can love a creature. And thats weird enough for both of us.

"I can love an alien and he can love a creature"

"hot coffee !!" 這個也不錯笑!!

Dennis : "棒球是個很神奇的運動
如果你10個裡面擊中了3個 你就是明星
如果你比擊中3個更好一些
只要更好一點點 你就是超級明星了
你還能得到一杯咖啡
熱咖啡"

這段很棒 !! 我喜歡!!


還有小鬼一開始,防曬乳故意不抹開,好白 身體好黃,超怪 !!

沒有留言: